God used a naked woman to show men how to have a great marriage. In the Genesis creation story, we see how God demonstrates His love, blessing, and purpose for our lives. It is a picture of God's grace to us. Grace is all of God's doing. It is undeserved, unearned, unmerited kindness and favor from God. Adam certainly did not do anything to deserve God's favor, but God richly and freely poured out his grace on the first humans, because that who God is. Before there was any sin, there was grace! That was God's original foundation for marriage and all human relationships. A marriage that is grace-centered functions the way God intends all marriages to function – centered on a relationship with God and built on his grace. Join us at Avalon Church for A Better Marriage as Pastor Ritchie Miller teaches what the Bible says about how to have a blessed marriage.
Here are the messages for each week:
- August 6th – Marriage Begins with Grace
- August 13th – Learning to Communicate with Grace
- August 20th – Achieving Success at Home and Work
- August 27th – Learning God’s Financial Plan for Your Home
- September 3rd – Grace-Centered Parenting
- September 10th – Achieving a Grace-Centered Sex Life
- September 17th – How to Stay in Love for a Lifetime
Don’t miss out! Join us each Sunday for the messages and join a small group for the series. You will be glad you did!